Frequently Asked Questions
When should I take Flight Armour?
For the average flyer, we recommend three capsules, two hours prior to flight. For longer flights, travelers should take three additional capsules every six hours after initial dose. With longer international flights, take three capsules daily for both two days pre-flight and two days post-flight.
Those in the flight industry or frequent business travelers may simply choose to take a single dose daily plus an additional dose six hours into every flight.
Can Flight Armour be taken with other medications?
As with all health products, we recommend you speak to your physician before taking our products to ensure no complications with any current medications will arise.
Can Flight Armour be taken with my blood thinning medication?
No. Flight Armour may enhance the effect of your blood thinning medication, making it unsafe.
Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women. Do not take excessive amounts. If you have a history of blood clotting or bleeding problems, do not use this product without first consulting your doctor.
Why are homeopathic jet lag remedies ineffective?
Homeopathic remedies for jet lag have been sold for many years, but the concept remains unsupported by scientific data. In 2015, the Australian government reviewed 1,800 studies and concluded that no good-quality evidence supports the claim that homeopathy is effective in treating health conditions.
What about long distance journeys in buses, trains, and ships?
Flight Armour helps fight the toll that all significant travel has on the body. It is particularly helpful in defending against deep vein thrombosis (DVT). DVT risk is increased greatly when sitting for extended hours.
Is Flight Armour gluten free?
Yes. We are aware that many wish to keep gluten out of their diets for health reasons and have formulated a product that is 100% gluten free.
What is Flight Armour's return / refund policy?
We remain confident in Flight Armour and want you to to try it, risk-free. If you are not 100% satisfied with the product, please return the bottle(s) within 60 days for a full refund. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. If multiple bottles are ordered, only one cap's seal can be broken to qualify for a full refund for all bottles.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 36 Shadow Brook Ln, Lander, WY United States 82520. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at . We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at .
The term 'Flight Armour' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 Shadow Brook Ln Lander, WY United States 82520. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.